Skip to main content

BauBau City: Panoramic View From the Top

Years ago, I have been in a city of South-East Sulawesi called BauBau. While I was away or paid a re-visit to Wakatobi, big chance I'll be in this city since it is one of main entrances to Wakatobi islands.

And today, just like another day before, my mind telling me that I think I have published images about the panoramic view of the city through post I have deleted before.

I then realized that the removed posts on Blogger didn't remove the images I had been uploaded.

Similar to a post of my rainy day photography, I decided to check my images on Google Album Archive as all pictures will be kept there.

And surely, I still got these 2 pictures I took from the higher land or could be a hill using my phone.

Image of islandscape of BauBau city

I'm glad that my phone is supporting how to take a panoramic shot.

It is basically a wide shot works by panning the phone's camera across the scene (to the left or right direction) and then stitched all the captures together to build the panorama as an image.

Just wanna remind you in case you will be on a place with panoramic view, if you'd like to capture wider moment, make sure that your phone is supporting this feature or you've prepared your phone with certain apps.

For an usual view through my phone, the landscape was look like this.


To me, it is still as good as how I want to freeze my moment here especially when it was in a sunset's golden time.

But considering that a panoramic's islandscape view on first picture above is also an interesting way to see the nature from the top, I think I'm grateful for had been decided to take such shot.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.

Get Images From Pixabay Without reCAPTCHA

When we are going to get an image from Pixabay, the chosen image resolution may causing the site to show the reCAPTCHA pop-up box to verify that we are a human and not the robots. The site itself is offering users the 4 different image size and capacity (different resolution). The first resolution is the lowest and we can get the image right away when hitting the download button. Meanwhile for the second and third resolution, base on my experience, almost 100% the reCAPTCHA box will be displayed and we should getting through the process before start downloading. Different with the last option which is the highest image resolution, we will have to login to the site to get it.