Skip to main content

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

For those of you and all mankind who want to know the message of the prophet about racism, here's a short video that I am sure will be worth your time.

I hope we all could take a lesson or two and move on a better life as human being. We probably can't put racism into disappearance or any other evil deeds (though I hope we could), but we clearly can always choose the right path.

Comments

Trending

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.