Skip to main content

1 Reason I Love Blogging on WordPress

Wait! Why do I sounds like suggesting to use WordPress here while I'm blogging with Blogspot?

To be honest, I do also blogging in WordPress for couple of year now. Even, I have some blogs there that I'm managing all by myself alone.

Take a guess why I'm doing that!

Reason to blog on WordPress

Firstly, surely I'm utilizing them as my own PBN. Secondly, I'm also blogging in my own language (Bahasa Indonesia).

But both aren't my main reasons why I love WordPress.

The main thing I mean about here is how the platform is really supporting my SEO goal which is:
"My blog posts will be automatically being indexed by Google without need to use URL Inspection from Google Search Console."
I know you will say that as long as the blogs are set to public and allowing search engines to index all the posts and pages, any kind of blogging platforms will be just the same even without verifying them on Google Search Console.

Unfortunately, I have been experiencing through various of blogging platforms and many of them have low indexing rate.

Different with WordPress, I don't actually need to index my blog posts manually. The more I write, the more posts will be indexed.

Here's the thing.

The more blogs you have as your own PBN, the more Google Mail (GMail) you will need, right? It is because to use Google Search Console, you must have Gmail address.

The question is how?

To register every new Gmail address, it will requires you to fill the phone number. So, how many phone numbers you should have?

Meanwhile, to use WordPress, you are able to do things such as:
  1. Register a new blog using various mail providers.
  2. Capability to register your blog on other search engines such as Bing and Yandex as well as Pinterest and other social media sites.
  3. Your blog will be indexed automatically by the time.
What I am doing with WordPress is simple.

I build a new one, blogging regularly (a post a day if possible), publish a new content with backlink to moneysite and then wait for indexing process.

That's it.

Don't be stressful about publishing contents everyday. It doesn't mean you have to curate a long content with thousands of words.

Sometimes, I just write a 200-words blog post just to send a signal to search engines especially Google that I'm blogging actively.

And if you are blogging for quite some times, that should be easy.

Interestingly, no matter how short the contents are, sometimes they are being indexed earlier than the longer ones.

Usually, some days later, the posts will be indexed one by one until they won't need your worry anymore especially for a backlink within a content.

Far different with another platform like Weebly or else, I even had been verified my blog on Google Search Console as well as using URL Inspection. But many of my posts remain can't be found.

So, in case you will need more reasons to avoid using Blogspot and other platforms, what I have just said can also be included as your reason to makes WordPress as your main choice.

In using WordPress as your backlink source, I know that the indexed blog post doesn't mean that the backlink will be indexed at the same time.

But mostly it doesn't takes a long time for Google to included the link in its database. If today my blog post will be indexed, most likely 2 or 3 days later the backlink will following along.

All you need is just to wait patiently after all the necessary steps had been taken.

Of all the reasons why WordPress is becoming popular over the years, this could also be the reason why people are loving it especially for the blogger community around the web.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.

Get Images From Pixabay Without reCAPTCHA

When we are going to get an image from Pixabay, the chosen image resolution may causing the site to show the reCAPTCHA pop-up box to verify that we are a human and not the robots. The site itself is offering users the 4 different image size and capacity (different resolution). The first resolution is the lowest and we can get the image right away when hitting the download button. Meanwhile for the second and third resolution, base on my experience, almost 100% the reCAPTCHA box will be displayed and we should getting through the process before start downloading. Different with the last option which is the highest image resolution, we will have to login to the site to get it.