Skip to main content

I Should've Been Publishing More Contents On Blog

If there will be a SEO technique that is 100% white hat and mostly will never hurt my blog, I believe that will be writing and publishing contents daily.

No jokes at all! I know its hard. No matter how creative you are, writing takes time and efforts. Still, we are all surrounded by ideas everyday that many of them are relatively vital for life as well.

How writing frequently will help your blog's SEO

Even if you think that the covered topic is considerably not important at all, will never have a big impact to the world, you can be surprised of how many people will read and interact with it through comment form.

So for more than a year now, I have build free WordPress blogs and one of them have been published about 168 posts. It is part of my PBN and surely I am not writing everyday for this blog since I need to put efforts to the others as well.

And it's not a niche site but posting multiple topic as I could possibly finished. The length of the contents are also vary. Some of them consist only around 200 words, 300, 600 to thousands. Simply put, I don't care how shallow and depth the contents are. I simply just want to write anything while utilizing it as backlink sources for my money site.

I don't also care about keyword research and all term of SEO hassles and techniques (onpage and offpage SEO). All the plan I have in mind is that publishing more and more.

Today, by the above amount of contents, the blog is attracting around 20-40 traffics from Google (search engine). I am pretty much sure that the number of visitors are very small. But hey, it is a PBN without social media share at all as I recall and no important optimization I have built.

All I do is as simple as write and publish the articles and then forget about them. That's all I need to know. I am doing this all alone by myself without a team.

See? At least I could say that by the time, no matter what your contents are, as long as they don't break the platform and search engine rules, traffic is on its way to you. It is like a tugboat. No matter how slow it is sailing, it still reaches its goal by arriving at its destination seaport.

Imagine if I could write more than that. If I had been told you how to write meaningful and useful contents in this blog, forget about that first. Let your readers be the judges on which are important and not for them. Your task is only writing a topic you can publish. That's it.

And you don't even need to know about what SEO is.

You've read it right. Do you think millions of blogger around the web are familiar to Search Engine Optimization? Big NO! Many of them may have heard about it, but I am sure they don't even bother to know more what it is useful for which is good to keep on writing for people and not for robots.

I have been experiencing this in several blogs as well. The more I write, the more visitors I get. And so do with the blog followers over time. In my opinion, frequently publishing contents will make a blog seems to be active in serving the articles that are worthy waiting for.

That is also the reason why I subscribe via e-mail to certain blogs and sites. I think I need to know more from them and so why I keep on paying a visit regularly.

In fact, no matter how good a blog was covering a topic in the past, if it still not publishing a fresh contents for several months or even a year, I mostly will take a decision to unsubscribe from it. I don't see the reason to be the follower anymore, so no need to wait for its contents any longer.

By writing this, I do also hoping that I can put my focus on building this blog through writing more and more contents. I don't know whether or not I could do this everyday, but I hope I could possibly put a weekly effort for this one.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.