Skip to main content

Does Publishing Every Day Post Good for SEO?

Some people are thinking that posting daily articles or even just a blog post per day could be the silly strategy to deal with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your blog. While that can be true, I am not agree with that opinion as well.

For me, either you are going to post daily contents or not, any efforts can be the cause of a successful story of your blog or the otherwise. But to ensure that you are knowing my reasons, I am going to reveal of what I have been doing so far.

First thing first, I have around 30 blogs or less. Maybe just 27 or 28.

For the first 1 or 2 months, some of my blogs are providing daily contents and some are just publishing an article a week or two.

benefits of publishing every day post for good blog SEO

But among all of the blogs I am managing, the ones with every day contents have a great increasing in traffics that don't even allow me to share the posts on social media.

I am simply just focusing on producing more contents as they get started.

I won't also lie about some of the blogs with less contents are also getting traffics from search engines and can even helps me to earn money from Google Adsense.

I do believe that writing more should never be your weakness. I know that search engines may not working as what I am believed in, but it surely gives a positive signal to the robots or crawlers that my blogs are massively active by keep on publishing the fresh contents.

Which search engines don't like that? It means that you are serious about what you are doing.

Have you been heard about Linda Ikeji before? She is a great example for successful blogger that kept on writing in her blog almost everyday before. And you know what, many of her posts are mostly the thin contents which I believe that's why it took years for her to get success.

Still, she is success and that's all the main point to know about.

I know that writing posts are not easy, but even if you can only post a 300 words of article a day, then what's stopping you from sharing your thought with the others?

If you will only publish around 15 to 30 posts in a blog, then I am sure that it must be an affiliate blog. But if you want to do more than that, make sure that you are building a personal blog where you can share many things as you want or an online news portal of what's going on around the world so you can have more content ideas than building the niche site.

Another benefit of publishing daily posts for your blog is that, you might be surprised where the backlinks came from for your blog that could increase your SEO campaign.

Many bloggers, internet marketers or even the online news sites are thinking how to get backlinks from high Domain Authority sites. Even, there are huge numbers of them are paying for the services just to get the quality backlinks for the sites they are working on.

By posting daily contents, you have more chances to get backlinks as I did and you don't have to think about how much money to pay for them.

All I wanna say is that, if some one telling you not to post articles every day on your blog while thinking that it is not only an issue for you, then go ahead. Your writing may helps the others and search engines should never harm your blog because of that.

Anyway, if the more people will also thinking that you keep on giving them fresh contents, I am sure that your blog will also get the higher chance to get more opportunities to earn some money. Some other site owners may be thinking that they want to work with you in a post placement project or hiring the ad space of your blog to promote the businesses.

Last but not the least, to find out which one will be your success journey in building a blog is to try which one is good for you. If you think that publishing daily post is easy for you to do, then started it right away. But if not, you'd better have more strategies to increase your search engine ranking.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Images From Pixabay Without reCAPTCHA

When we are going to get an image from Pixabay, the chosen image resolution may causing the site to show the reCAPTCHA pop-up box to verify that we are a human and not the robots. The site itself is offering users the 4 different image size and capacity (different resolution). The first resolution is the lowest and we can get the image right away when hitting the download button. Meanwhile for the second and third resolution, base on my experience, almost 100% the reCAPTCHA box will be displayed and we should getting through the process before start downloading. Different with the last option which is the highest image resolution, we will have to login to the site to get it.