Skip to main content

Dear God, I'm Interesting to Make This Blog Worth Millions

I'm dreaming about it. It is free and it is not forbidden to imagines that one day, this blog can also worth millions of dollar.

So earlier today, I was reading about a website that had been sold for $100 million.

This is my journey to build a successful site
This image will means a lot one day.

I am actually familiar with such story. There have been so many domains and websites or blogs being sold for a big amount of money that can even make me retire entirely like forever.

And then, I reflected it on myself whether or not I deserve the same thing. Surely for now, the answer will bi a BIG NO.

I know that everything is possible. But without efforts, there won't be any luck.

In developing this blog itself, my main strategy for now is focusing on increasing the post's quantity over quality. I know how SEO is works (at least for some strategies I have been conducted) and I know that people are requiring for the quality read.

But if only I could publish a 300-words article or even less than that per day, I will still thanks myself for have been trying.

For any successful blog or site sales out there, I could never imagined how hard the owners and their teams were building their sites.

All I know is that how successful they are today while losing information about how many hours they had been spent, how much money they had been lost and all hardships they've been encountered.

Still, reading successful story is also useful in realizing how powerful we can be. At least I can tell myself that I, too, maybe one day be possible to achieve what the others have been accomplished.

Success doesn't always come as expected but it does comes at the right time. That's what I believe if I keep on continue my momentum in working on this blog.

This can also be the reason why I've got an idea that I should've been publishing more posts in here. No matter how small the traffics I get everyday, all the posts had been turned as my own digital assets since the day of publication.

The more posts I've published, the more assets I've got even though I have no idea how to value them.

Anyway, you must have a thought about that right? You know how valuable your works are, you know how to develops your assets hypothetically, and then you start imagining what will be a great achievement you'll get some day.

That's what I am thinking now and why I am writing this post. This may sounds stupid and irrational. But who care? We all are free to think about anything and I won't be bothered just because I am expressing it honestly in here.

Last thing I wanna say is that, I hope you are also achieving what you have been dreaming of for so long.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Images From Pixabay Without reCAPTCHA

When we are going to get an image from Pixabay, the chosen image resolution may causing the site to show the reCAPTCHA pop-up box to verify that we are a human and not the robots. The site itself is offering users the 4 different image size and capacity (different resolution). The first resolution is the lowest and we can get the image right away when hitting the download button. Meanwhile for the second and third resolution, base on my experience, almost 100% the reCAPTCHA box will be displayed and we should getting through the process before start downloading. Different with the last option which is the highest image resolution, we will have to login to the site to get it.