Skip to main content

Can't Delete Multiple Image in Google Album Archive

Days before, I've decided to remove 32 posts from this blog.

At one point, I'm glad that all uploaded images are still stored in Google Album Archive and none of them are being deleted since I have been re-upload some of them in other new blog posts.

In another hand, the deleted posts were about Photoshop tutorials that you know they must be included with bunch of images for each posts.

While I'm planning to save my blog storage by delete the unused images since they are no longer needed, I am also have no single reason to keep them forever.

All of them are the step by step in using Photoshop. If the contents themselves have been removed, why would I want to save the images, right?

And the problem is, Google Album Archive is only possible to delete an image at a time.

I don't find if there will be an option to do bulk delete action by choose certain images and start the delete process.

Another delete option that is available is to delete the photo album which is a nightmare since it will make all my blog posts displayed without a single image at all.

Can't delete multiple image in Google Album Archive

So, I'm writing this to you with a simple hope in my heart. Just in case you know how to delete multiple picture in a Google Album Archive, PLEASE do tell me about that!

My blog storage can actually still available to store thousands of picture. But I just don't want to save pictures I don't really need.

I'm doing this to start avoiding unnecessary hassles in future in case there will be an issue related to my storage and I think that delete each images one by one aren't actually the best thing everyone should do.

I've searched through Google's support and found out that the other users are also facing the same problem without any solution in removing photos in bulk.

Come on, Google! How can it be hard to add an option to choose images to delete them at once?

I mean, those guys in Google's teams have so many professional and creative people right? I think this won't harmful at all to create other simple features that allow the users to delete images at once.

Or, since I have never been subscribed to premium or paid Google storage, is this a limitation for the free users? Never checked it out before.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.