Skip to main content

Getting Backlink From Dummy Post, How Possible It Is?

What is dummy post I am talking about? If you have been blogging for a while, you must be knowing that many professional bloggers are talking to you to be an authority in your topic. You then write length contents with in-depth insights and perspectives to make your readers being amazed and thankful for reading your posts.
How to get backlink from basic or dummy posts

I am not talking about that for sure in this post. This is different.

And if you are asking me about what is the basic post means then, it is a kind of forgotten contents that you may will never published them in your blog.

Have you been thinking about writing and publishing posts about:
  • What is typography?
  • Where is Bali?
  • How to cheer up your friends that are sad?
Etc.

You may are thinking that all of the above examples and others may needn't a single blog post for each of them since your readers may have been knowing about the topics and there won't be anyone will searching for them.

You are wrong!

Even though Wikipedia has been publishing a complete explanation about what typography is, I am sure that many people don't want to read about it there due to its boring site design.

How I got backlink from dummy post like that?

In case you may are planning to publishing daily content in your blog, basic post may also be in your plan of what's to write about if you are facing writer block or have no idea what's to publish.

Never underestimate this since I am actually got a new backlink from a dummy post in my another blog that is simply explaining about what is typography.

This is because there are different ways how people are using blog. Some are publishing rich contents that are inspiring people while the others are publishing posts as if those are their research reports.

I have found where my post is getting backlink came from and it is surprising me ever since the blog post is seems like a school's task that needs to be published online or it is just the way how the blogger owner style in writing.

The backlink I got for that basic post is also talking about typography and at the end of the post (as it is somehow like a report), it is then included with Bibliography and there's my blog name is appeared along with the live link of my original post.

Knowing this, I think that you may wants to considering this as well as a kind of post you are publishing on your blog so you can also have a chance to get backlinks for your site.

This may not the professional recommendation as the others in getting quality backlinks for a site, but at least, it is working better for my blog.

Sometimes, I have an idea that writing a dummy post like this will turn me into embracing moment. I mean, how fool I am to have to published that post. But in return, many visitors are actually reading about it by looked at its pageviews and a backlink that I've got.

This may not giving me many amounts of backlink yet, but I am optimistic that a hundred journey is also started with a single step.

So, if you think that you can also makes it with dummy post to get backlink, then gives it a shot as soon as possible. You may are luckier than me.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.