Skip to main content

Apparently I was Wrong About Google's Index

Yes, I was wrong for saying that Google hates my new blog. Just about yesterday, I checked the index coverage on Google manually by using this query; site:blogdomain.com.

And the result was amazing knowing that an article consists only around 87 words can be perfectly found on Google. The other two which I believe have got less words than the first one are also experiencing the same.

They finally being indexed along with some other URLs I haven't seen before.

What did I do?

Nothing but simply just using the URL Inspection as the main feature to request for crawling and indexing just like everybody else doing.

No secret recipe at all. But if you're insisting that I've got a magic wand about that, then it would be for being patient a bit.

I know I am being a bit impatient lately while still realizing that everything took some times. But hopefully you could understand that I just felt like I know about this but there's no results as I've requested.

So I will just believe that maybe it happen all the time for a new created blog to experience the slow index stage even though it can reached up to several weeks or could be a month and so.

I mean, I know I just build a new blog before. But, there have been more than 20 published posts in it. You would want to feel being betrayed as well don't you think?

Thank God, there have been 13 indexed URLs now and hopefully they won't be disappeared. Still feels like a slow journey to me knowing that I've posted 34 articles at the moment of writing. But as the wise man said, everything takes time.

Have you experienced the same thing?

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Images From Pixabay Without reCAPTCHA

When we are going to get an image from Pixabay, the chosen image resolution may causing the site to show the reCAPTCHA pop-up box to verify that we are a human and not the robots. The site itself is offering users the 4 different image size and capacity (different resolution). The first resolution is the lowest and we can get the image right away when hitting the download button. Meanwhile for the second and third resolution, base on my experience, almost 100% the reCAPTCHA box will be displayed and we should getting through the process before start downloading. Different with the last option which is the highest image resolution, we will have to login to the site to get it.