Skip to main content

Why Pixabay Can Be Your Favorite Site to Get Free Images?

If you are a blogger like me, producing contents for blogs will requiring you to have stunning images for each of posts you are writing. Even, you may thinking that every blog posts you are about to publish should have at least an image in it.

And of all the sites that are providing free license images, my very top favorite one is Pixabay.com.
Reasons to use Pixabay.com to get free images
I am also usually heading to Unsplash to get images if I have not found one that I am looking for in Pixabay.

For your information, all of the images on Pixabay is under the CC0 (Creative Common Zero) license. It means that you are free to use any images whether the ones that taken by camera or vector-based pictures as well as the illustrations for any kinds of your need (personal and commercial).

But surely that it is not only the main reason why I keep on visiting Pixabay and getting free images I want since many other related sites are also offering the same thing. So that, I have prepared 2 important reasons why I am doing that and you may also loves the site.

Image from Pixabay can be edited online without having to download it first

I should blogging effectively. It means that if I have to edit an image, I think that I don't need to download the picture first and then upload it to the image resizer site then download the end result.

What if I want to get the end result of edited image without have to download it twice since it is possible for Pixabay?

Pixabay may not allowing us to edit the image right on its site, that's why I need another one to do that for me. And for an online image editing site, mostly my best favorite one is ImageResizer.com. Now, how both sites are related each others?

When you have found an image you need, you will then choose which image size you want. The most higher size will require you to login first to get it. So, I choose the size less than that. Then, click on View option to get your image opened on the next tab on your browser.

Voila!

That's the image address (URL).

And when you are opening the imageresizer.com, you will then find an option to upload the image through its URL and then start the editing process.

Before, I have been published an article about why you should mind the image size for your blog posts and the above explanation is how I resize my image using Pixabay.com and ImageResizer.com.

Chance to get money through Pixabay

You can get over 1 million image on Pixabay and you will get them all for free. Thanks to all of the team as well as all contributors for that. I know that there are still so many good men and women in this world.

The interesting part is that, there has been a feature called as "coffee" where it is actually a donation button for the contributors.
How to get money from Pixabay by sharing images?
People can then send donation through PayPal, Credit Card or Bank transfer.

That's my main point of this site why I keep on visiting it and using the stunning images that have been provided for any kind of purposes. Beside images, you can also get the thousands of free stunning stock video clips & footage for free.

So, if you are a blogger, content writer or someone who are looking for free licensed images for your ads campaign on Facebook, Instagram and even Google Ads, you may want to consider to visit Pixabay.com right away.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.