Skip to main content

Should You Buy Backlinks? This is My Experience

Many bloggers and site owners are thinking that buying backlinks will be a harmful step for their sites while the others are also considering the positive feedbacks they keep on getting such as the increase of traffic, higher Domain Authority and Page Authority (DA/PA), higher site conversion, etc.

I myself have no idea which one will be the true and which is not until I have experienced it myself couple of week ago; I decided to buy a backlink service since it is only around USD 10.

First thing first, let me remind you that buying backlinks is also a way to cheat search engines. No matter what methods will be used, Google itself have been said that any kind of link schemes will negatively impact your site's ranking in search result.

And for many webmasters, internet marketers, bloggers as well as the SEO experts, they have also been saying that getting a backlink service is a Black Hat SEO practice. It is something you really need to stay away with.

But, is it really true for us just to believe it as it is?

My experience in buying backlinks

Should I buy backlinks to optimize my blog?

I have only one goal when decided to buy a backlink service before which is to increase the score of the Domain Authority and Page Authority of my blog. That's it.

But, let us put aside all the pros and cons between high and low DA/PA's score in determining how powerful and weak the site will be in search engine result page. I have only one simple thought about it; the higher the DA/PA of my blog, the higher the rate card my blog will get especially when it comes to talk about the post placement's job.

Now you get the idea why I have bought backlinks right?

So before, the blog I am talking about is only got a score of 9/18 and about 3 weeks later, it has been increased to 13/26. I'e got the backlink report right after 11 days or work and about a week later, that was the result.

For me, it is pretty much a great work's result where I have no idea how many hours to put when I have to do it myself. All the homeworks have been done in only 3 weeks with its result as my only one target.

And by the time I am writing this to you, the recent update of my blog's DA/PA is 15/27.

I'd love to keep on thinking that even though the score has a change to be reduced in the future, it's still possible that there will also be a room for increasing in days to come as well. I will only keep this positive vibe for myself.

But so far, the traffic from search engines is still as before since most of the targeted keywords have low volume. But at least, I have monetized that blog buy putting ads from Google Adsense and the revenue is showing the positive trend than before.

Overall, until now, bought backlinks for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for my blog was the right decision I have made.

The secret backlink's method I get from the report was showing me that the service owner is using the Pyramid Link Building method since my blog have got more than 100 backlinks for Tier 1 (money site) and thousands of link for Tier 2 that mostly came out as comment's links in the other sites.

And even though it is the unnatural link building I have bought, I think that most of the links I got are valuable since I have found that my money site is mostly get the profile creation links and quality backlinks from the well-written contents of Web 2.0.

I won't be lie that all the results are only the good ones. The service is surely has a minor disadvantage as well. It is about the Spam Score I get. Before, it was only zero percent and now my blog has getting 3% of it.

But, since MOZ.com itself as the most responsible site that issued the metric had been said that "spam score doesn't mean this site is spammy," then I won't take a second thought about it, at least for now. Moreover, 1-30% of spam score is still considered as Low. Then, why so serious?

Another important reason why I have decided to buy a backlink service

I have been super crystal clear in mentioning my only one target when decided to buy backlinks on above.

And by the way, the service page is also said that all the links will be built manually which is important without using the bots and software that can create thousands of link in only a day or some short hours.

If you are curious about why I decided so, my only reason is that I have came to one conclusion that if link building done the right way and not progressively, it then not about the search engine penalties but who you really are.

I have been registered on several influencer sites for bloggers and witnessed that there have been so many big brands in various online industry are looking for bloggers to publish their contents immediately when the blogs are approved.

I am talking about a brand is looking for the paid post placement opportunity on many blogs to spread their words and to get one or two backlinks in a post for the site.

It means that a site can get hundreds or even a thousand of backlinks in just one single day since most of the contents have been curated by the brand's writer team and ready to be published. The bloggers will only need to copy and pasted it onto the blog's editor and then hit the button.

Read also: Does Publishing Every Day Post Good for SEO?

Believe me, there have been so many brands are doing it for years, yet none of them that I knew have been penalized from Google. At least, I have never found a site that doing it and being deindexed.

That's why I have tried it for my own blog as well and for now, nothing bad is happening.

I think that's all for now about my previous experience in bought the backlinks to optimize my blog especially in increased its DA/PA score and it is ok if you may have another thought and experiences as well. If so, let me know it through comment section below.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.