Skip to main content

Nah, I should've been write more blog posts

I found out telling myself so many times to write more blog posts no matter what. Yet, I keep failing in that while knowing my other blogs that aren't really care about SEO and stuffs are showing a magnificant increasing in traffic.

That's sad but that's the true.

Previously, what I believe as the keywords that have less or even no search volume when analyzed them using keyword tools are actually sending a mind-blowing traffics from search engine.

Not to mention that the more often I'm publishing contents, the more relevant comments I get.

Another interesting part is that no matter how thin the contents are, somehow I think that my visitors will keep on coming back just to find out what else to read today. And the numbers indeed are increasing even when the posts themselves had not been indexed.

While writing this, I do also questioning myself: "Dont you also keep on coming back to sites/blogs that offering fresh contents daily or weekly?"

And I know the answer.

I just want to get updates of anything.

I did know some good blogs with rich and helpul contents. But I find out that sometimes their last publications were 3 months or even more than a year ago.

I mean, why I'll go back to them when apparently they had been given everything?

And I think it pretty much make senses that those are reasons why I lost the readers as well. I don't send any updates at all and I won't embrassed to say that. Lol.

It was my own fault for making the visitors go away and now seems like I need to start over which is quiet boring.

But we will see what I can do in near future and beyond. If I can't really publish a post weekly, then I may just forget about it and hopeully I'm not.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.