Skip to main content

How i get Bitcoin everyday for FREE

It is a YES if you are thinking to get free Bitcoin ($BTC) and most of other popular and non-hype cryptocurrency assets as well completely for FREE everyday and could actually be every hours or even every several minutes.

It is also a big YES that there are so many people and sites are willing to share their money for some reasons or no reason at all but just being the generous ones that may help someone elses life even just from a small amount of Satoshi.

I mean, a small gift is still a gift, right? So let's just respect that.

Even though it doesn’t a life-changing gift, that small one may still enligthten our heart. That works for me for sure.

We should be grateful as we’ve been taught so, aren’t we?

Frankly speaking, I have never found any industries out of crypto world before that sharing money so easily for years even for the anonymous ones.

Never, ever!

While I am still a new comer in cryptocurrency bussiness since I just started out approximately in around November 2020 last year, doesn’t mean I know nothing.

Lol. As if my learning processes are mind-blowing now.

So, I haven’t got a job at that time and I won’t be embrassed to say that my financial life was the worst while COVID-19 is still hitting to date. That’s the true.

Surely I ain’t an expert too in this field.

But since I keep myself learning about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies while trading as well as getting free coins continuously, I told myself “why not shout them out? my thoughts and experiences might help others in some mysterious ways?!”

That’s why I wrote this down. SHAMELESSLY. LoL.

So how I keep getting Bitcoin everyday to date?

get free bitcoin everyday

Investing in cryptocurrency surely is a VERY financial risk’s move specially when you are thinking that your main bullet to get coins or tokens is using money and money alone in your pocket.

Buddy, let me tell you something.

It doesn’t matter how wealthy you are, there are always others that have more money than you and always ready to execute your order faster than a blink of an eye.

And market itself has no feeling so it doesn’t care about your sorrow when you’re lost.

Yeah, I was so stupid too for losing money before while thinking that I could change my life sooner in a ‘moon ride’ miraculously.

Guess what, turned out I took the stupid hard path and no longer get intention to buy the utopian dream I had been fallen into.

But those never change the fact that I still got a flame of hope in Bitcoin and other beneicial assets.

Of all the experiences and learning processes I’ve been through, those just to make my mind clearer and my soul stronger than before.

No plan to stop in an adventure full of joy. The heck I'm talking about now? Lmao.

So, here they go.

1. Faucet sites have been giving away BTC for free, LITERALLY for years

You have known this type of sites in cryptocurrency world, don't you?

This is the kind of website where the owners are giving away BTC (money) continously through various way of claiming.

I know that the amount of Bitcoin is so small that seems like you get a drop in a big ocean.

Still, I think they are worth it simply because many of them are also offering the referral program to increase your income from those who are registered through your referral link.

There were times when I was thinking why they don't just gave us BTC worth of maybe $10 a day? Haha.

But surely life doesn't even get that easy.

For now, I am still using such sites just to be a bit productive. I mean, while streaming movie or YouTube videos on my laptop, sometime I just grab my phone to claim maybe around 1-20 Satoshi BTC.

Still thankful since it require less efforts at all.

2. Join the Airdrop event

Airdrop is actually similar to faucet site respectively as a way to distribute and promote certain crypto assets especially the new comers to gain awareness and community followers.

Most of the popular ways to get coin or token through this free method is by following official team's Telegram channel, their social media mainly on Twitter and Re-tweet.

Each assets have their own requirements about tasks to be completed and the team will then verify whether you are eligible to get the reward or not.

Still worth to try since it doesn't require complicated tasks and you don't even need to spend some times to think because everyone could understand well what to do.

For the Airdrop reward itself, many may not giving us BTC as in return. But if we got ones, don't you think that we can always swap or trade the reward through exchanges (DEX, CEX, Micro-Wallet, etc) into Bitcoin as a way how to store the value?

As long as the projects are legit and don't requires us to spend money, then give them a shot. Let alone the reward's volume is mostly more compared to using the faucet sites by only spending couple of minute.

3. I put A-Ads (Anonymous Ads) in my blogs too

From now on, I'm pretty much confident that blockchain technology and so many relevant industries will utilize cryptocurrency for many reasons.

Today, you can't not just make Google Adsense or other popular digital ads networks as way to get money through blogging or managing sites.

For years, there have been several crypto ads networks that allowing advertisers as well as publishers to start or increase their digital business.

And of all, for couple of month now I have been using A-Ads in my blogs to test how it will help me not just to get free BTC everyday but also could be possible to earn some money through visitors I can get.

Through A-Ads, account registration is easy and it covers mostly all kind of blog topics (niches).

A thing that makes it more interesting is that you don't even need to worry about blog approval. I mean, if today you are just created a sub-domain blog with only a single published thin post, it still not a matter at all.

You're fine.

4. Clap your hands for micro-wallet sites

There are 2 micro-wallet sites that I'm using which are ExpressCrypto and FaucetPay.

For my best recommendation, ExpressCrypto is always on top of my radar and I love spending times to read what happen in its chatroom.

In general, both are good with their own pros and cons.

But here the things:

  1. Both have their own exchange/swap feature.
  2. There are bunch of available supported faucet sites.
  3. You can get tips/rains too.
  4. Surely no need for weird KYC process.
I get tips and rains as well as my A-Ads payment mainly to ExpressCrypto. users are supporting each others too and it reminding me how great it is for a new starter like me to introduce myself into cryptocurrency world.

You can even stake several coins there and the withdrawal fees for all assets is something I don't bother to date. So cheap or make sense to say the least.

I know that not all users will agree with me in this, but I mean, I can't bring changes to it as well. Accept it as it is and working on it for God's sake.

5. Create your Decentralized Exchange (DEX) accounts

I'm considering micro-wallet sites as a DEX respectively for a reason they provide exchange feature.

And it is good to have the verified CEX (Centralized Exchange) accounts such as Binance, Coinbase and so on especially to withdraw money to your bank.

But in term of getting free BTC or ather assets, CEX may not that generous apart from their various programs and events.

And lately I just realized that when I created an account on DEX which was on StakeCube.Net, I found out that the site is also offering faucet the 24 hours faucet claims for several assets and all balances considered as PoS assets are automatically become my stake balances and keep getting rewards just by doing nothing.

Bitcoin hodlers themselves are offered the interest just by commiting to hodl and that could be something not to away with to keep your daily BTC reward or using other assets you've claimed and convert them into BTC.

That's all for now how I accumulating Bitcoin everyday for free. If there will be something to add, I'll try to gives myself a permisson to put changes. If you have something to say, give me a shot.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.