Skip to main content

Spam Comment is Funny

Commonly, when readers are going to comment in a blog post, they will try to send relevant messages to the author. Sometimes, they just want to deliver an appreciation by writing as simple as "thank you for this post." But, what if someone telling you that her husband is stopped to fill the divorce papers because of you while knowing that you never made such conversation with her before?

That's what I have seen in the comment section of this blog that I am sure 100% the message was coming from the spammer who were utilizing the comment form for his/her own business. See the comment's image below that I took a screenshot of it from my blog's Comments feature.

spam comment in my blog

For now, I am not activating the comment moderation's system for this blog to ensure that the reader's comments will be published right away in case there will be ones interesting to do that. And I am pretty much aware that it is also means anyone including the comment software's robots and spammers can also take benefits if I do that.

And for the above comment itself, I am not removed it or signed as a spam yet because I finds it funny to talk about divorce in a post about making your ex regrets for breaking up with you. The spam comment is not 100% relevant but at least it still in a relationship topic.

I am finding it funny because the spammer wasn't trying to harm me at all in any possible way. I have big brain, you know! The only information it shown are:
  1. Certain e-mail address that I think he/she was miserably hoping me and you will send a message to it.
  2. How I have helped the commentator whom never happened in my life.
  3. Message closed with a thanks to Dr. Ekpen that I think it should be for me as I have given a help that I never did.
  4. The name of Claudia that according to me it is a signal for the name of comment author that was used the profile name as Alice.

What else could be funnier than that? That's why I will keep the comment for now so you guys could also experience the same.

Thinking about all the contradicting sides the comment had, I am sure that it must be sent by using the certain automatic software because writing manually with self-aware won't be that dumb. And so why I love this spammer even more since the message will be delivered to many blogs or sites in the web. It could be making the other bloggers in happiness as me as well.

But for those who never know the dark sides of internet making, keep in mind that comment like that can be a fraud or something else that will give a nightmare for your life. That's why I write this post as an alarm to the others that can be a victim of spammers around the net.

For me, it is funny. For the spammers themselves, it can give them money or whatever they are after from the others. And for the innocent readers that will take actions according to what the comment is leading them to, God knows what will be going on next.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.