Skip to main content

So Many Stories to Tell, So Little Time

Sharing your stories through writing

We all have stories to share but the real thing is that we have so little time to execute them.

We've got friends to talk to for even every single day in our life. But, sometime we should also need to be as a listener. Meanwhile, our life's stories are also important to talk about and they may help the others.

Think about what if we will die by tomorrow. Should our stories will be buried as well? That is why I am writing. That is the reason I am blogging.

I want people know about what I have been through in life. I want them take knowledge from my whole life if there will be one as a takeaway.

Lucky for them for I have been reading their thoughts through blog or website. I have no idea what their life look alike today or whether they still alive or not, their works are keep on helping me.

Of all things I believe in life, one thing I have never been disappointed is the words of "the best person is the one who benefits human beings."

An article of someone that is published 5 years ago or more can be still read by the others today. If that will be an enlightening reading, it still helps to open the horizon of others.

I have been laughing on a funny post consists of only hundreds of word. I have been reading tutorials that are still useful until today and many more without knowing whether or not the authors are still with us in this world.

It's so easy to do good deeds in the digital world while leaving great legacies to the others.

If your voice can't be heard, you still get fingers to reach out the others. Even if you don't have hands, you can still record yourself to let the others know how wonderful your life been through so they can take lessons.

Through telling the stories, it will helps us to connect to everyone's past while presenting the future. Doing that can even awaken the future generations to their potential.

Yet, so little time to do that but starting it anytime soon is always the best decision a human being can take.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.