Skip to main content

Cleaning Windows History With CCleaner

I'm thankful for have been using CCleaner for the past few years now to clean my Windows system operation's activity.

You have been knowing about this software as well, don't you?

Mostly, there 2 things I do with this which are cleaning the Windows system history along with my browser's activity and fixing the system's Registry though I don't even know how this is helping me.

I simply click on its tools here and there while following the instructions in using it.

For the most part, even with its free software version, I can do many things through the tools and features its provides.

Take a look at how it helps me in analyzing my laptop activity below.

Cleaning Windows history with CCleaner

By using the Custom Clean feature, there are around 500 MB of files I am possible to remove without causing any issues.

Cleaning out that amount of space will surely mean that I can save that much for my hardisk capacity.

Meanwhile, that amount of removable files are only collected during 1 or 2 days of using my laptop. Think about how big the storage will be reduced for a week or even months of notebook's usage without cleaning them at all.

After being analyzed my own laptop, here is the before-after result I've got.

Using CCleaner to save up notebook's storage

Possible to save around 500 MB may not harming a notebook at all. Still, that may slowing it down a bit.

In the past, I have even found that my cousin and friends notebook had the temporary removable files that used up to several gigabytes of storage.

That's true insane for me.

And when I decided to analyze the Registry system, mostly there will be bunch of error need to be fixed.

For anyone of you reading this, if you are all trying to save the storage as well as speed up your PC or laptop performance, think about to clean all the history and fix the registry using CCleaner.

It can be started by using the free version and it is safe to use.

There may also another software to use as an alternative. But so far after I have been using CCleaner for more than a decade if I'm remembering it correctly, it is helpful and I can say that no issues at all.

If you are affordable enough to get the Pro version of it, that will be great. And if you're not, the free one is still works like a charm even with its limitations.

By using CCleaner, you will really lessen your tasks in cleaning various browser history to save more times. It helps you done the works in only one place. Get it now and see how many files that shouldn't be on your notebook right away.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.