Skip to main content

When is the Best Time to Put Ads on Your Blog?

Site monetization has been a common thing among bloggers and internet marketers. And we have been knowing for so long that one of the ways to earn money online is by putting ads on blog. The thing is, everything has its own perfect time and so does in monetizing blog by showing ads on every blogs you are managed.

The idea why I am writing this is caused by a question on WPBeginner's Facebook fanspage that was asking the same question to the audiences, the right time to put ads on your blog.

Best time to put ads on blog

An such one of the answers I have read yesterday, I did agree that a blog can show ads as soon as possible. If your blog have been accepted to put online ads by certain ads network, then go ahead to its dashboard and finds the ads code and put it on your blog.

The reason I am suggesting you to do this is because you can then start monetizing your blog's traffics since the first day your first post is indexed by search engines.

Another reason is because you are also possible to share your post on Facebook and Twitter that could be interesting to the others that will cause your blog get hundreds of visitor since the first day.

I do also agree if the best time to put ads on your blog is when yours will get traffic for at least a thousand per day. But, I think I will explain about it later in this post.

The quicker you are putting ads on blog will also make your visitors getting used to your blog design. I mean, they will then remembering where you are displaying the ads (the ads space and position).

So, if they will have to be disappointed by your blog design, they will know it since they first visit. But when you keep on giving them valuable information, I think they will understand that you are also just a human being that need money through sharing digital information.

Another advantage of doing this will also allow you to analyze the speed of your blog.

Displaying ads means you are adding more graphic resources on your blog since most of the ads types nowadays are image-based in various format such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.

It then will helps you think about what to do next to deal with that or even make you considering that should you use the AMP-support theme for your blog theme in future or using another plugin to fasten your page loading when you are using WordPress and else.

It will also seems like A/B test for your blog itself whether the ads network you are using is living-worthy or not.

Now, what if you are waiting a little bit until you get thousand of visitors and then decided to put ads on your blog? Feel free to do that as well if you think that will be the right thing to do.

But, how long does it takes for that? I am afraid that your blog may not have good visitors for months or even years since the topic you are covering in a high competition niche or simply just everybody not into it as you do .

Keep in mind that getting a huge traffic may easier for some bloggers but I have to admit that most of them are struggling to get the same result as well and surely it takes efforts.

One of the most popular ads networks since years ago is Google Adsense.

If you can only generate a hundred visitor per day plus 3 ads clicks, say you will get hundreds of dollar in a year or even months that will really helpful to pay for the domain and hosting you are using for the next years.

I know that getting clicks are not easy as well, but in my experiences, just by getting hundreds pageviews per day where my visitors can't even reaches up to 100 or mostly 50 or a bit more, I can get 1-5 clicks.

It means that I keep on monetizing my traffics rather than waiting for the perfect time that doesn't actually exist.

Take your time and think about it wisely. If you think that you will gives an ads network a try to earn money online, then my best recommendation is to put ads right away on your blog as I did to my other blogs..

But if you think that it won't be thing you are going to do, then find the other monetization methods you are believing in.

Anyway, if you are curious about why I am not putting ads right now on this blog, it is just because I am too lazy for that since I have been managing some blogs I have built before. Do you have another insight about this? Share your thoughts with the others on comment section below.

Comments

Trending

How Prophet Muhammad Deal With Racism?

I don't know if this will be a new thing for you, but I've heard the story about Bilal Ibn Rabah, an enslaved black man punished for embraced Islam and followed the teachings of Prophet Muhammad.

Get Paid $1,500 to Go Camping and Rate Your Sleep Experience

Getting paid $1,500 while camping and rating your sleep experience sounds too good to be true, right? But that's the real legit deal and could be a dream job for many.